- Community Care Attendant (CA)
- Family Care (FC)
- Primary Home Care (PHC)
- Star+Plus Program
Non-technical, medically related personal care service that is available to eligible adults and children whose health problems cause them to be functionally limited in performing activities of daily living according to a Practitioner’s Statement of Medical Need. Services are provided by an attendant.
- Escort: Accompanying the individual on trips to obtain medical diagnosis, treatment, or both. Additional time may not be allocated for escort services for other purposes. This service does not include the direct transportation of the individual by the attendant.
- Home Management: Assistance with housekeeping activities that support the individual’s health and safety, including:
- changing bed linens
- storing purchased items
- washing dishes
- Personal Care: Assistance with activities related to the care of the individual’s physical health, including:
- routine hair and skin care
- preparing meals
- helping with self-administered medication
Holistic Care Home Health Agency, Inc., exists to support people in our community who are enduring health problems and functional limitation with need of assistance to carry out activities of daily living and personal care in a human dignifying, and holistic approach.